For my fellow obsessive ladies out there, I tested at 4am on cycle day 25 and what I think is 13 days past ovulation (DPO). My symptoms are mild waves of nausea, breast tenderness, fatigue, heartburn, frequent urination (why else would I be up at 4am?), some heart palpitations, and consitpation. All of these symptoms have been on and off for the past week, but so mild that I couldn’t be sure it wasn’t all in my head. By the way, should mild constipation strike you in the early days of pregnancy, 2 large glasses of water followed by a fresh apple works wonders.
The Preconceptionist Archives
- @dorkloveforever I have 3 posts about how I came to the decision here: bit.ly/zc61Nd 5 years ago
- @dorkloveforever I didn't feel strongly untill I started researching. Was afraid to research 'cause knew I prob wouldn't like what I found. 5 years ago
- A coworker emailed this to me during yersterday's board meeting slate.me/wF7jnh funny read re pregnancy advice 5 years ago
- RT @NurturedChild: #breastfeeding myth: #breastmilk is a dairy product. Definitely not true! You're not a cow. Breastmilk is considered ... 5 years ago
- @dorkloveforever I chose not. Had a hard time convincing my husband until about a week or 2 before my due date. 5 years ago